Rules of Preparing Abstract Abstract
- Abstracts must be sent only via online abstract posting system. The abstracts sent via e-mail or post office will not be taken into consideration.
- Abstracts must be prepared in Turkish and English and grammar must be obeyed.
- Maximum words of abstract abstracts are 500 words, the minimum words of abstract abstract are 300 words.
- The submitted poster can be written as research, review and case report. Research abstract must be structured. The abstract must be consisted of problem definition and purpose, material and method, findings, result and keywords parts.
- Maximum number of keyword must be 10, minimum number of keyword must be 3. Keywords must be given in accordance with “Turkey Science Terms” (See http://www.bilimterimleri.com/ ).
- Words must be written in A4 paper that its sizes are 21X29.5, its style is Times New Roman, font size is 12 Punto and row pitch is 1.5.
- Deadline of submitting of abstract abstracts is 19 February 2017.
- Online abstract online system enables you to save your study and resubmit on it until you decide to send.
- After you send it online, abstract cannot be deleted and changed.
- In case of posting your abstract on the system, please make sure that you have filled the mandatory spaces that must be filled.
- Scientific board members will assess posted abstracts to determine their scientific quality and appropriateness.
- The evaluation results of abstract abstracts will be sent automatically to the e-mail address specified in registration operation during posting abstract on the system in 19.02.2018. For this reason, the author who sent abstract abstract must be the author who will perform the abstract presentation.
- The authors who will perform abstract presentation (e-poster/oral) must have made all payments and congress registrations until 2 February 2018 so that all abstract abstracts accepted as verbal presentation or e-poster are published in “1.International and 2. National Women’s Health Nursing Congress” Program and Abstract E-Book.
- An author can join in Congress with only 3 abstracts.
- You send your detailed information and help requests related to use of online abstract posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract and Poster Presentation Rules
- Oral presentations will be performed in Turkish.
- Maximum duration of verbal abstract is planned to be 7 minutes.
- Oral presentations must be sent to the computer in control room at least 2 hours before presentation time.
- E- Posters will be prepared in Turkish and their English abstract will be available.
- The posters accepted as e-posters will be published in the plasmas at the congress. For this reason, the accepted e-posters should be prepared as a single page and should be sent to email@example.com in PDF format by March 16th, 2018 at the latest.
- Poster discussions will be made in front of e-poster plasmas in specified time in schedule.
- Poster discussions will be made in specified time in schedule.
Only original researches will be taken into consideration. Case reports and reviews will not be taken into consideration. If multiple researchers granted an award, researchers will share the award. The researchers who granted an award will be announced and their awards will be given to them.